- Completed manual due to your 4-H Club leader by July 8.
- Project Check-In: Tuesday, July 16 (4:00-8:00 PM CST) or Wednesday, July 17 (7:30-10:00 AM CST)
- Project Judging: Wednesday, July 17 beginning at 12:00 noon CST
- ALL completed manuals/activity books must be turned in to the 4‑H Club leader by July 8, and must be securely attached in the green “Indiana 4‑H Club Member's Record Book.”
- Posters must follow the poster rules stated in the front of this Insight book. It is REQUIRED that all posters, notebooks, and display boards include a reference list indicating where information was obtained, giving credit to the original author, to complete the 4-H member’s exhibit. This reference list should/might include website links, people and professionals interviewed, books, magazines, etc. It is recommended this reference list be attached to the back of a poster or display board, be the last page of a notebook, or included as a part of the display visible to the public. A judge is not to discredit an exhibit for the manner in which references are listed.
- You may want to ask your parents, friends, neighbors, or coach to help you learn about the sport, or you may want to visit your library for lots of information.
- Exhibits will be judged in categories according to grade:
Level A: grades 3-4
Level B: grades 5-6
Level C: grades 7-9
Level D: grades 10-12
Manual – Jasper County Sports
Exhibit Requirements - all levels
1. Exhibit one poster - see General Poster Rules.
2. Choose a title for your poster:
“Safety Rules for ____________________ (name of sport)”
“Equipment Needed for ________________ (name of sport)”
“Basic Skill to Develop for _______________ (name of sport)”
“Exercise Value of _______________ (name of sport)"
OR... Any single topic which relates directly to your sport.
3. You may use pictures from magazines or newspapers, photographs,
original art work, etc., to illustrate yourposter. Be sure to label each