To keep you up to date with resources and make them easy to find, we have put links below.
- 4-H Projects - Find project requirements, record sheets, skill cards - 4-H Project Links
- Animal Certification
- Animal Livestock Tags Tag Pick Up Time Link
- 4-H Camp has gone virtual - check out these interactive videos at Virtual 4-H Camp
- Club and Project Leader Contact info
- County 4-H Forms - 4-H Forms including recipe card and My Record of Achievement
- Info for First Year Members - Check out these Videos on various topics
- Posters - Tips for Making Posters - Check out this Video and Handout
- State Fair - State Fair Competition Guidelines
- Workshop - Cake Decorating - video
4-H Fair Update
- Changes to Carroll Co. 4-H Fair Schedules - Information on new guidelines; Building Projects will be closed judging this year, Animal shows some dates, times and locations have been adjusted. See Changes to 4-H Schedule below.
- E-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tues. May 26 am We will share answers on a Zoom - Wed. May 27th at 7 pm.
- First Year Home Gardening Help First Time Gardener Article
- Lawn & Garden Lunch N' Learn Click Here to Register
- Plant and Pest Diagnostic Laboratory is OPEN PPDL Website
- Website Resources
- Families Tackling Tough Times Together - 10-week initiative that provides materials on family and child resilience. Join the Families Tackling Tough Times Together facebook group
- When Your Income Drops - Fact sheets to help with taking control and finding resources - When Your Income Drops Fact Sheets
- Grill Packet Meal - Easy meal with favorite vegetables and hamburger - see tips
- Dining with Diabetes - 4-week email challenge - Sign-up Info
- Get WalkIN - e-mail motivation program - Sign Up Here
- Animal Science (Showmanship) Series - Link to live and recorded web series - Click here
- Creating TeRRiFiC Youth - "Hands-on" facts related to teaching Character traits
- At Home Activities from 4-H Educators in Indiana - Click Stay at Home Activities
- STEM - National 4-H is sharing STEM activities
- Today is Monday - Fun story for preschoolers.