The Carroll Co. 4-H Fair will be held July 11 - 18. See fair schedule below for dates and times of "in-person" animal shows and contests. Several shows have had changes so that we can social distance.
We will also offer a "virtual fair" option for 4-H'ers. Read the file - Project Judging - Items needed for Fair vs. Virtual Fair.
Our Safety Plan for Fair has been approved. See the Safety Reminders below. - which are following the Governors Back ON Track plan:
- Health- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Social Distancing - You must social distance at the fair. This means that you are to have 6 ft. of space in all directions between you and the next person. In the Show Arena, we have designated sitting / standing locations. Since only 46 "spots" are available, please leave these for the 4-H'ers showing at the show and their parents. You can watch the show on our YouTube channel - Purdue Extension - Carroll Co.
- Face Coverings - In stage 5, face coverings are recommended for all Hoosiers.
- Stay Hydrated - It will be warm in July. Make sure you drink plenty of water.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel - Purdue Extension - Carroll Co. to view "live" the various animal shows.
An e-mail will be sent out later this week with links to Sign-Up Genius. We will use Sign-Up Genius for:
- Building Projects drop off;
- Building Watchers - we will need 2 adults during each time period.
- Junior Leader Food Stand Shifts;
- Building Project pick up.
NOTE: 4-H Building projects will be dropped off - July 2, 3 and 6.
For Information on Specific "In-person" Shows and Contests and What to Bring Click HERE
For questions, contact:
- Kelsey Holt - firstname.lastname@example.org - Livestock Animals
- Joanne Lytton - email@example.com - Companion Animals, Building Projects and 4-H Contests
- Community Events, Merchants Building, Concerts - e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org