Most recent guidelines issued for Extension/Engagement:
The following guidelines apply to all Extension events throughout Indiana.
- Current restrictions on Extension events have been extended through Sunday, May 17.
- No face-to-face Extension events may be held until Monday May 18.
- For 4-H associations under Purdue tax-exempt status, they may hold non-Extension events (weddings for example) following CDC guidelines with less than 50 people at their facilities.
- As leaders in the community, please discourage them from hosting these events and encourage them to practice social distancing. Tony Carrell, Interim 4-H Program Leader, will have more detailed information on the impact of 4-H events later this week.
- Extension is working to provide our communities with important resources. Please check here for updated information.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated. As always, Purdue Extension will work to provide the information that you, your families and communities need during this challenging time.