- Online Enrollment - https://in.4honline.com
- Paper Enrollment
- Find Clubs
- Find Projects
- Find Mini 4-H
Friday 4-H Nuggets
4-H Handbook - 2020
4-H Activities Flyer HERE!
- Performing Arts
Scholarships and Awards
- 4-H Scholarships - Due January 15th
- Youth Awards - Coming soon!
- 4-H Tenure Award - PDF
- 4-H Round Up - Coming soon!
- 4-H Academy - Flyer & Application
- Fair Board Apprentice - Application
- 4-H Camp - June 9-11, 2020
10-Year Member Information
- Check to see if your name is on the PDF. If your name is not listed, contact the office at 574-533-0554.
Leader Meeting Minutes
- 4HOnline Enrollment Instructions
Youth Safety and Reporting Child Abuse Instructions
- Club Information Sheet - Sheet & Instructions
- Financial Activity Report - PDF
- Manual Order Form - PDF
- Social Media Release - PDF
- Fundraiser Application - PDF
- 4-H Clover Permission - PDF
- 4-H Cup Award Form - Coming soon!
- Building Supervision:
- Millie Christofeno Award Nomination Form - Coming soon!
- 4-H Family of the Year Nomination Form - PDF
- Hacienda Gives Back Days
Purdue Extension Elkhart County Event Calendar
4-H Exhibit Check-In Calendar
- All 4-H livestock youth are required to obtain a premise ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH).
- Visit BOAH's FAQ page for more details.
- Obtain a Premise ID from BOAH by visiting their website HERE.
Animal ID: 4HOnline
4-H members in 2020 the livestock ID deadline has moved to June 1, 2020 because of the COVID-19 situation. Here are letters that you would have gotten in the mail updating you.
There are four letters:
Goat Club: Letter
Lamb Club: Letter
Dairy Feeder Calf: Letter
- In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4HOnline database.
YQCA - Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
All 4-H members enrolled these livestock projects: Beef, Dairy, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Lambs, Poultry, Rabbits, and Swine will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to be able to show at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair and/or the Indiana State Fair. Deadline for completion is May 15, 2020. There are two ways to complete this training via an instructor led or online. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline information.
- Information Letter
FairEntry: Registering Livestock Exhibits
4-H Livestock Events for You
- Northern Indiana 4-H Dairy Workshop - Coming soon!
Jr. Livestock Advisory Board
Dairy Foods Team
- Coming soon!
Learning From Home Series
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
Information you may find helpful to prepare for the fair.
- Fair information - visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org