Online Turf and Landscape Field Day (Purdue Landscape Report)
Time: One week starting July 14
Speakers: Purdue faculty and staff from the departments of Botany and Plant Pathology, Entomology, Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, and Forestry and Natural Resources
Topic: Important topics within the green industry and share information from research plots
Midwest Regional Turf Foundation and Indiana Nursery and Landscape Association members: $30
*Discounted registration will be offered for groups with four or more registrants.
Deadline: July 10
Call or email Brooke Ponder at 765-494-8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sixteen different 15 minute, CCH earning professional quality videos will be delivered by Purdue faculty/staff/students.
- Registered attendees can choose which presentations to watch and earn credits based on your interests, though all of the videos will be available to watch.
- Attendees will have one week (July 14-20) to watch the presentations at their convenience.
- Speakers will address attendee questions via email and a live Q&A session on July 21 at 10 am EST.
- More details on how to access the content will be sent to each attendee by email prior to July 13.