Green Folder Information:
- Why are record sheets and grades important in 4-H? We keep track of this information on what is called your “permanent record.” When you apply for scholarships, trips, etc. committee’s look at how well you’ve done over the years.
- Green Folders are due the day of (or before) the 4-H Livestock Auction (Thursday) unless you are in Horse and Pony. Green folders received after the 4-H Fair has ended, will only receive completions.
- Take everything out of your folder each year. The only items that should be in your green folder are the “My Record of 4-H Achievement” and your record sheets for the current year.
- Have a leader sign your record sheet(s). There must be a leader signature, where required, on all record sheets.
- It is your job to fill out the “My Record of 4-H Achievement” with the projects you are taking this year before your green folder is turned in.
- The Extension Office will “grade” record sheets based on answers and penmanship. You will
- then see a grade on the “My Record of 4-H Achievement” by that particular project. Grades are as follows:
¨ A – Record sheet filled out with complete answers and leader signatures
¨ B – Record sheet has missing information, leader signatures are possibly missing
¨ C – Record sheet has a lot of information missing, leader signatures are possibly missing
¨ I – The record sheet for the project was not turned in, therefore, the 4-H’er receives an incomplete for that particular project.