The Illiana Vegetable Growers Symposium will be held:
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
8 am to 4 pm CST
1775 US 41, Schererville, Indiana
This symposium, sponsored by Purdue Extension and University of Illinois Cooperative Extension Service, offers commercial vegetable growers and market farmers opportunities to:
- learn more about pest management, production practices, variety selection, and marketing
- visit with vendors
- network with other growers
- Online registration closes Jan 3, at 4 pm (CST) and can be completed at: https://puext.in/IVGS2020Register
- Registrations can be mailed in with downloadable form below, which includes instructions. (See "Related Files" below. Click on Brochure_IVGS Registration)
- At the Door: $40.00 per person (Meals cannot be guaranteed with this option.)
Registration is not complete until payment is received. Due to the popularity of this workshop, checks must be received within 5 business days of registration.
Checks should be made payable to Purdue University and mailed to:
301 S 2nd St
Lafayette, IN 47901
Direct questions regarding this program to Nikky Witkowski at 219-465-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration questions, contact The Education Store at email@example.com or call 765-494-6794.
Purdue University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action university. If you require special accommodations to attend this event, please email Nikky Witkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-465-3555
Refund and Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel for any reason your registration is subject to a 12% registration fee + $5 processing fee. Manuals are non-refundable. NO REFUNDS will be processed after January 3, 2020.