ServSafe® is a food and beverage safety training and certificate program administered by the National Restaurant Association.
The program is accredited by ANSI and the Conference for Food Protection. Food safety certification is required by most restaurants and food handlers as a basic credential for management staff.
The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of food service industry experts. Our years of experience and inside knowledge of the food service industry are at the core of our courses, exams and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. The National Restaurant Association's ServSafe® Food Safety training program is widely recognized and respected in the food service industry. Here's why.
- Uses quality materials and exams created by food service and regulatory experts exclusively for the food service industry
- Reinvests proceeds from programs back into the industry
- Accepted in all 50 states, making it ideal for single and multi-unit operations
- A single source, one-stop show for both food safety training and the certification examination
- Delivers up-to-date regulatory information
- Provides support from food service subject matter experts available to answer questions
- Offers flexible online, classroom, in-unit and one-on-one training and examination options