Enrollment for 4-H statewide is open from October 1, 2018 through January 15, 2019.
The open enrollment window for the 2019 4-H year is October 1 – January 15. Families that have a 4HOnline family profile simply need to log into their profile, select the youth and/or adult members that need to re-enroll. The member’s information from the 2017 year will be in their profile, so families just need to review the information and make any necessary changes.
Please refer to the attached file which contains detailed step by step enrollment instructions to enroll 4-H members using 4HOnline. If you do not have computer access or need assistance, please contact the Extension office at 260-563-0661 Ext. 1408 to schedule an appointment to enroll your 4-H member(s) at our office.
Some helpful hints for enrollment for the 2019 4-H year:
- Internet Explorer does NOT support 4HOnline! Log in using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers.
- We will continue to use email and text messages as our main source of communications. You can add additional email addresses to your family profile. You can also have messages emailed / texted directly to your older 4-H youth!
- Youth enrollment is not complete until payment is received. You can pay online with a credit card or submit a check to our office.
- Debit Cards can only be used in the invoice section of 4HOnline if your bank processes them as credit cards.
- 4-H program fees are due only for the first three members in your family. If you have more than three 4-H members and paid for the first 3 by credit card, select check method for child 4, 5 & so forth.
- Once you have submitted 4-H member enrollments, you will receive an email letting you know that your enrollment was submitted and is pending. Our office also receives an email letting us know you have submitted your enrollments. Once payment has been made and the enrollments have been reviewed and accepted by our staff, you will receive another email confirming your 4-H enrollment. Please note this may take a few days depending on the volume of enrollments.
You can log onto your profile anytime on 4HOnline to review your 4-H enrollments, make changes in your contact information or email addresses. The deadline to add or drop projects is May 15. We encourage you to keep your profile up to date so you don’t miss any important information.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to work through 4HOnline and Fair Entry. We hope you will find this year simple as most information is already in your profile. Again, if you need assistance or would like to schedule a time to come into the office to have us help you enroll online, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 260-563-0661 Ext. 1408.