Why belong to an Extension Homemaker Club?
There's a real beauty in belonging to an Extension Homemaker Club. In your club you will meet women who are a lot like you. They are concerned about their families, have similar lifestyles, and encounter similar situations.
Clubs meet monthly to learn more about their home and community and to have a good time with each other. Some clubs take trips and participate in community service activities. All clubs have a good time and meet new people.
Your club will give you a chance to share ideas with these women. And by sharing your time and efforts with them, everyone learns. Sound fun and inspiring? It is!
But needless to say, the more sincere your effort and the more you invest in your club, the more you'll gain from it. So be a club investor – and reap the many benefits your club has to offer.
Learn about the clubs in your area! Contact the Extension Office at 574-533-0554.
Opportunities for YOU!
- The Elkhart County Extension Homemakers provide 8-10 educational programs throughout the year.
- These lessons are free and open to the general public.
- Download a copy of the upcoming programs for the 2018-19 club year.
- Interested in attending? Please call the Extension Office at 574-533-0554 to register.
Heritage Skills Classes
The Heritage Skills Classes provides half-day and full-day classes to learn and appreciate family heritage and heirloom skills. This is an annual event scheduled on a Saturday mid-February. Information for next year's classes will be available in the Home and Family Arts Building at the 2018 Elkhart County 4-H Fair. Class information will be available on our Heritage Skills web page.
For our Extension Homemakers
Over the Coffee Cup Newsletter
- May/June 2019
- March/April 2019
- January/February 2019
- November/December 2018
- September/October 2018
- July/August 2018
- May/June 2018
Not all forms are available year round. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Club Officer sheet 2019-20 club year
- Committee Information
- Cultural Arts Entry Form
- Educational Lesson Information - download the information
- Enrollment Form 18-19 (new member forms and dues are sent to the current county treasurer)
- Homemaker of the Year
- 2019 Home and Family Conference Registration
- Safe Haven Wish List
- Hostessing and Craft Potpourri
- Educational Booths 2019 Fair - Booth Info For Clubs
- 2019 Fashion Show Instructions and Registration Form
- 2019 HFA Open Class Book
Volunteer Community Support
- Indiana Donor Network - Threads of Compassion
- Infant Hats
It is the mission of the Indiana Extension Homemakers Association to strengthen families through continuing education, leadership development and volunteer community support. To learn more about the Association visit their website at http://www.ieha-families.org