Record sheets are due to your club leader by July 8.
1. It should go without saying that the collection must be owned by
the 4-H’er, and not be “borrowed” from someone else.
2. In all divisions if the collection is too large or valuable to exhibit
a notebook containing photos and descriptions of your collection
can be exhibited, with or in place of your collection. Photo quality
will not be judged, but they should be clear, sharp photos if
possible. All photos should be neatly arranged, labeled and
mounted in a notebook with the completed sheets.
3. Collection may be taken home after judging IF a collection of
photos in album form (3 ring binder, etc.) is left in its place.
Collection must be signed out by 4-H’er with an Extension
4. Collections may not contain alcohol, profanity, living plants or
animals, or any type of weapon.
5. Include “Story” and “Record of Purchases” with exhibit.
6. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED - Knives, swords, etc. will be judged
but not displayed for safety and liability reasons.
Beginner (Grades 3-5)
Exhibit: a portion or example of the collection not to exceed 2' x 3' x 3' High. Include your "Record of Purchases" and "Story" with your complete exhibit.
Intermediate (Grades 6-8)
Exhibit: a new collection, or a continuation of your Beginner collection. Exhibit must not exceed 2' x 3' x 3' High. Include your "Record of Purchases" and "Story" with your complete exhibit.
Advanced (Grades 9-12)
Exhibit: a new collection or a continuation of the previous division. Exhibit must not exceed 3' x 3' x 4' High. Include your "Record of Purchases" and "Story" with your complete exhibit.