TOPS in 4-H is recognition for 10th, 11th and 12th grade youth who are deemed outstanding 4-H’ers. The selection will be based upon the accumulated points recorded in their 4-H record of achievement forms.
Achievement records need to be submitted to the Extension Office by TBA
Listed below are the criteria for TOPS candidates.
- Must be a sophomore or above by January 1st of the current year.
- Must be an active member in a local 4-H club
- Must apply by submitting a completed 4-H record of achievement.
- Must be available for interviews, newspaper photo opportunities and other appropriate publicity.
- Must volunteer as a host or hostess for a least one 4-H Fair event or show.
- Must conduct themselves in a manner consistent with 4-H behavioral expectations.
- Must promote 4-H to younger members of 4-H.
- Must be present at 4-H Fair opening ceremonies and participate in Sunday’s parade.
Master Achiever/Tops Scoresheet
4-H Record of Achievement