The educational 4-H sheep program and related activities (such as workshops and tours) provide youth with a fun and hands-on learning experience which develops both sheep subject skills (such as nutrition, housing, and health care) and life skills (such as responsibility, decision-making, nurturing, and communications) under the direction of caring adults.
- Youth Livestock Exhibitors as Ambassadors for Animal Agriculture
- Declared Weights at the Indiana State Fair 4-H Lamb Show
- The Sound Sheep: Feet & Legs
- The Sound Sheep: Mouth & Eyes
- Considerations for Animal Drug Testing Programs at Youth Livestock Exhibitions
- Sheep and Goat Exhibition and Identification Facts