4-H Club resources
4-H Club and meeting documents
- Checklist for 4‐H Clubs - Includes a list of things for each club to do to operate effectively.
- 4-H Club Meeting Checklist - Allows 4-H members and volunteers to review the success of the 4-H Club’s meetings.
- Review of a Successful 4-H Club - Allows 4-H members and volunteers to review the success of the overall 4-H Club.
- Unit Activity Report Form - Report the planned activities of the 4-H Club on this form and submit the form to the County 4-H Extension Educator, prior to the time the activities are held.
4-H Club Financial Documents
- 4-H Club/Unit Financial Checklist
- Annual 4-H Club/Unit Financial Report - Form to complete and return to the 4-H Educator summarizing the 4-H Club’s financial activity for the year.
- 4-H Club/Unit Financial Review/Audit Form - Form to complete and submit during the year that the 4-H Club/Unit has been selected to submit to a more extensive financial review/audit.
4-H Club Officer Training Materials
This page includes resources that can be provided to the 4-H members who have been selected to serve in a 4-H Club Officer role for the 4-H Club year.Explore Materials
Giving back to the community has long been a strength of the 4-H program. This page provides some examples and suggestions of service opportunities. These ideas can be used and adapted to serve your local communities with your club members.